Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why Can't I Get To Akiba-online?

FRIENDS: PROPOSED last post ....

Friends, I finally realized that I could not manage the school head and my blog. Clearly, when I get home at night all I want ... rest, my blog becomes a chore that I'm too lazy to do.

For (almost) finale, I answer a few tags that I had recently.

one of Petronilla (6 insignificant things about me) :

I answered earlier this tag for Petro BUT, I again!
1: My cat is called Wistiti (W there is a pronounced "OR" because it has been vaccinated for the first time in the North of France)
2: I have a task of birth on the side of my torso and it's family, my 2 sisters are in various locations (not the same as mine)
3: I am very anxious about many things
4: I eats all the time small skin on the nail and I m'épile hairs that are on my fingers (hand and feet)
5: I'm tired movies where violence is completely unmarked (type Mesrine, not even allowed at least 12 years)
6: I do too many things all the time, I'm sorry BUT I could not live otherwise ...

Then one of Ilar ia (8 lines added) :

  • main trait of my character : full
  • My main quali ty : generous
  • My favorite pastime: reading / watching TV shows
  • quality I prefer in a man e : tenderness / humor (nice butt too)
  • quality I like in a woman : sincerity
  • dish that makes my mouth water : the fondue
  • favorites Tags: cheese, sausage, travel
  • What I hate above all : people who talk a lot without knowing or doing anything

And finally, that of Skiloo (5 songs I like) :

Currently:
1: "You and Me" Tryo
2: "Hurricane" by Bob Dylan
3: "All is white" Emilie Simon
4: "Lucky Number Nine Moldy Peaches
5:" Sinnerman "by Nina Simone

Big Kisses to all.

You'll have the last post by early next week (my great weekends in the Jura and my graduation ceremony which takes place next week-end to complete this cycle of life we shared together ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment