Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Free Birdcage Stencil

Wanted

If you can find this girl, do not hesitate to contact me at 01
23 45 67 89.
It is obviously in a state of disrepair.

Stage 1: arrival at HEC, so good, she is happy ...

Step 2: She had a good laugh and think it's pretty Interesting

Step 3: it starts to lose some neurons
Step 4: she farts a lead ....

This is probably due to the psychological pressure that weighs on his shoulders.

And little message she asked me to : for Ilaria, Petro and Mann: I have not forgotten. I promise you I will do my articles here on Sunday to meet your tags. I also promise that I'll go read your blogs. Ilaria and I will answer your mail. For
Ninis and Camilla Gallapia : I found components of your gift, it's a start, it only remains for me to assemble them.
But for now I'm busy ... too.
Kiss to all of you, Peper, Ludo, Skiloo, Damo, Gomar and those cited above.

nb: These photos were taken during a time of decompression. You'll notice the beautiful brand new haircut and my great ability to squint ...

Come on, let's go back to "Introduction to Economics", a superb course in English so I eco part tomorrow ....
NO HOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment