Thursday, August 5, 2010

Games Unlocked From School

not me boss (

Everybody told us as counsel to try to drink small at the same time. We put all our efforts over the flights, then it does not work. It's hard to drink a baby who does not like drinking because it is in the arms of Morpheus. So I dropped taking a first night, then a second and now those who decide. And you know what? They drink most of their time together is a lesson of life say to a girl who likes to control everything like me.

The heir went to spend the night with my mother. It gives us pause, but at the same time you get bored. Let's say two months since it is more difficult, and quite a bit more stubborn opponent. It seems like the crisis of two years but coming three years. Time will surely things I guess. Tomorrow we'll get him, will be our first official release with the twins, Wal-Mart and get our heir. After more than 15 days is the time for me to leave my home a little, just for cons.

I think he finds it hard visit also comes at home. Usually he is the center of attention, but have the. Her cousin took time for him last weekend, she is 14 but I think she saw that he found it difficult. In short I think it's a nice touch of her hand, she's a great feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment