Sunday, October 12, 2008

How Do You Make A L Sofa On Sims 3

To make you wait until ...

photos of Morocco ... I propose to world exclusive pictures of my WEI.
As I am very lucky, you're not on Fakebook, so you do not get to see the photos transcendent enough that my dear and loving roommate put On The Site.
BUT since I'm really nice, I agree to show you some pictures.
We start on Friday afternoon disguise.
  • The turquoise shirt: "You got my name MHWPs 4A"
  • The beautiful scarf feather
  • The glittery makeup
  • A superb boxer with the bomb golden
  • Stars


My dear roommate Eleanor accompanies me on these pictures.
The theme was chosen by Isaline, Mathilde, Laura and Chloe, whose roommate is named the ROCOCOLOC. Hence the glitter and Co. for the Rococo ...

Then, the first night, I'm tired in the arms of my Ben. (With a clothing of questionable taste for this weekend: Delirium ... rotten hat, named after a beer well known, and shirt made in Africa, African patchwork of different fabrics.)
And to finish the second night ... or at least the beginning. Because the end is on Fakebook ...
Now I'm hot, I start to sing. The end does not tell ...
Hugs to all

But under the Moroccan sun

nb: I want to say that this weekend was very good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment