Sunday, October 5, 2008

Toe Skin Hurt After Pedicure

Accrobranches in Saint Quentin en Yvelines Tuesday OR how to get TOO scared ... THE COME BACK

Then there is the first test video Filmed track "blue" (blue as a blue trail skiing ... in short, is supposed to be EASY ...) of Accrobranches Saint Quentin en Yvelines.
My colleague and fear of madness, Luke filmed me.
To be honest, it makes a serious chips .... It is above I-don't-know-not how many feet of empty ... and walk on a wire, taking another one that departs most advance ...
TOO AFRAID .
And then another video where I launch into space on a "zipline," I mumble incomprehensible stuff but mostly I try to say "to infinity and beyond" but I say the opposite ... SUPER!
The worst was still the "Indiana Jones" has not been filmed but when you get into the void and taking a creeper where one must get across a net ... During the jump ... I cried ... No sense in crying "tears" but I had tears fear ...

Otherwise, this day was very nice.
What is rather on the vehicle dynamics systems (approximately 15 events each, there are 4, a "green", a "blue", a "red" and "black") is before each event there is a small explanatory nailed to the trunk with a picture of someone doing the test THE BIG SMILE ON THE FACE .... False advertising . The smile you did on your face when you get to the next trunk and that you have not fallen ...
The only problem was it was super cold and wet and we put 2:30 in the morning to get there from Paris.
short, mixed results.

As you can see, my return has HEC runs pretty well . I found people of all types, from all backgrounds, all interesting, promises learning and sharing this year.
For cons, I feel that this year will be very tiring. Firstly because there are about 2 hours AR road every day to go on campus, because then we will have a lot of work (changing the school of engineers) and finally because I give my tutoring 2 times per week which adds AND the car and time, but that allows me to repay my loan ...

In all cases, I'll now be able to update this blog more regularly .
Big Bécot to you all.

Corn, who just let her man leave for Nancy after a great weekend and u ^ which not seen again until late October.

0 comments:

Post a Comment