Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How Does The International Colour Chart Get Used

pumpkin


Yesterday I went to the pumpkin hunting with my heir and his cousin Alicia. He was pretty happy to get a pumpkin although it was not quite sure what to expect. We went to the farm Genest St-Nicolas. There were inflatable games, pony rides, short enough for having fun. The pony ride is not what he most loved, saying he wanted to return to the inflatable games. When I watch these games in there I am well aware that it lacks a lot of traction at those legs. The only problem is that we were not quite dressed, finally me and Alicia ............... there was COLD !!!!!! I think I'll make it a family tradition to hunt the pumpkin every year with my gang. The scenery is beautiful and it makes a beautiful day outside with family


It seems when you have children was the desire to have traditions. I realize that my family had and gave us benchmarks over time. This year my brother asked me to do donuts. The family of my father were always hundreds (up to 800 at each !!!!) year. Young, I knew the holidays were approaching. This year we do this at home, I feel more in the tradition of Hardy's great. Ca for my children does not mean anything yet, but in a few years they will probably have the same feeling as me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment