Friday, October 22, 2010

Left Ear Ache Ringing

ah I'm proud



I went last Tuesday was a tribute given by the youth center for families who have years of service. My parents were honored for 30 years of service, no nothing! I'm 32 so it means it's from the very beginning of their family that they give their time and welcome these young people in difficulties. 30 years, I'm not even working on for so long, it's amazing and it's not finished my mother told me. They have given a lot in this project Foster, AC was not pink every day believe me but they have much to be proud of.




I have often said that I "lent" my parents, it's true. I was taught to share in my family and it is the most precious thing that I could lend. I went to this tribute with my neighbor. She told me again I do not know how many times it was awesome and very generous this q'ils did, it has everything right. It is a commitment 24hrs 24, 7 / 7, not a week vacation ... as with our own children.


The picture is not great, so my parents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment