Sunday, October 10, 2010

Penetrating Labia Jewelry



babies are gaining weight it is unbelievable, Mathias was born in 7.2 and is about to reach the 15 pounds that is derail. Raphi has also gained weight but I have not yet taken the time to weigh. I find the short nights but at the same time things have slowly made a routine that it's getting better and better. My days go alone with them reasonably well. The only shadow is that I can rarely go back to bed because the word order between the two is you do not sleep together! It allows me to take time for everybody without having the impression of being in the juice.
Every day I go on walks with the twins, when Mother Nature lets me. This week's big bubble of emotions. It's sunny, once again I over-dressed babies and I see the water beaded on the front of Mathias, but hey they are hot. The sun is hot, the wind fallen tree leaves, tourbillonent them one by one in the air and reaches the ground. In my ears to listen awaits Isabelle Boulay. I watch the dance films, my stroller full of babies and listen to the lyrics of this song. A big ball of heat rises in my chest, a little voice inside me say: That's happiness! Indeed. It is not easily describable, but my happiness was at the top. Yes, the nights have two babies is hard, managing 5 to 7, with our three children is not always easy, but being a mother is something I'm satisfied. Having a family is the greatest asset of all. My three boys show me all the days I'm going a difference in their lives. Ah well yes sometimes it's putting the crown in consequence, but for his own good and make it a respectful and polite boys had outside the house.
Noel will be in two months. We'll do that with me it's easier with my grandchildren. First Christmas that our family is not complete and the fourth will not be negotiable dad, it is clear the top. For an infertile couple, three children is already better than winning the lotto has.

0 comments:

Post a Comment