Monday, December 20, 2010

Witty Things To Write In A Wedding Book



We had five days of Christmas and one day for five months of my twins, it goes too fast. The first two months were very difficult, I was too tired and I could not sleep but I would say that since we celebrate their three months it's going better. Mathias is delivered at 20 pounds, ca no sense how it is heavy. Our Raphi has 17 books. Looks like a tite chip when it is taken after taking Mat. The heir tripe holidays. We sang Christmas songs he heard on the care and here is cute at the end. He begins to have a sense of sharing. To show that it is not fair to him to be gifts I buy two bags of cat biscuits for cats of my mother. We've packaged together. I told him we will give a bag of cats each gr-mom. When we finished packing everything he said, the cats Mom Grandma sharing this sack there and we'll give this bag is a Praline (our neighbor's cat) RELATING TO DEATH! It was on his kit on the neighbor since it is small but the thought of her cat's box. That is where we put our kids on track. It may be unwilling to share his cars when friends are there, but I see that in his head, a long way what we are trying to give as values.
is made here on 24 this year, well, like last year but it is our business bcp. With babies and large it's easier to be in our business. Especially since babies do not always want to have in our arms and it takes them swing, tite chair and jumping for a fun evening. Mathias + + is nervous when there are too many people realize that what we do not spend bonnnes nights, waking up often and Chigne. At Christmas we will try to give him his drink and to eat up to give him time to calm. I do not know if it will help but you have because when it's arms all night the night is unpleasant + + +. We do not make a large table. First one is too crowded, 20 people and it makes up all this heavy. Cocktail party will then be modified. We can develop gifts and eat at the same time. I decided not to wait for children on Christmas Eve. Is flat around the assets exicités us and then they (well, I mean the younger ones) go to bed not long after. My heir is already a gift under the tree and talk to me about three times a day.
Our first Christmas with our family that we always dreamed of. If I were younger I would ask for a 4th child in Santa Claus, but I know it's not too realistic with the situation of the heir and you do not know how long we could take AC to have another child. I'll be 33 in February, I know it's not 43 but hey, I'm already spoiled by life to have these three boys in my life, I could not dream of so many.

0 comments:

Post a Comment