Sunday, November 28, 2010

Subway Steak Pregnancy

IKEA

WOW packs a day. Yesterday we went to IKEA me and my neighbors, girls super! We did some shopping but what I remember most is our chat. It means great. I was just thinking of a day it was fun ...... but not when you're mom does not think it was just so. I am not able to not call home for news of the guys when I'm not there. It must be normal I guess. Initially we were not too certain to leave, it was snowing Qué no I correct, in Val-Belair. When I went get my niece Ste-Foy no snow. I then realized I still really in the north.
The fact that I am absent was beautiful repercussions. Our national Mathias is hard to sleep since one month and well my boyfriend has managed to sleep three times in one day. Even I, who spend all my time with them has not always succeeded so quickly. Bravo my love.
Tomorrow's new to me and the twins, an assistant mom. My mother gives us a big big hand, but juju is hard work so we must find other aid. It a community organization that aids moms and babies between 0-6 months. I can not wait to see if it went okay. Her name is Christine, I hope we will get along because I need help these days. Small dodos do not make the same time and their needs are much more present. They do not want to stay in bed or rocking. They want to be standing, to stimulate + +, so in this time of the book in the house is not moving. You can find our equilibrium slowly, it feels good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment