Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tolls Going Up 2010- George Washington Bridge

Holiday Photos + Our great Christmas




Today our big day. We went to Mont Tourbillon drag with him. My sister in law and his daughters came to keep the twins and we are part alone with him. He did not know where it went but I felt he was glad to leave behind two small re him. He loved the slides. We were afraid he might be frightened but not all. Then we slipped from 10.30 to 13.00. It was just enough for us three. During an ascent, as he sat on me, he said, "Mommy I'm glad my aunt Danielle keeps the baby." It meant everything. I know he loves them but it's mêm e two small invaders who came into his life and who have totally changed. My boyfriend had put pink tinted ski goggles, it simply amazing to see life in pink. What an experience for a ti-man 3 ½ years.
I leave you pictures of our beautiful day with our heir. We look forward to returning again this winter with him was a beautiful day with your family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment