Sunday, January 23, 2011

Royal Caribbean And Alcohol




We had a great time to take pictures of our old-style twins! They are beautiful.


The twins have been 6 months already OUF. I must confess that the first two months have been super stressful. I did not get out, but now that they have 6 months I think the days go by too fast. When they have 14 months I returned to work, it seems to me to be tomorrow. We found our evenings from the celebrations. Before the babies fell asleep in their swing in the living room and every half hour ca grumbled. For about two weeks we sleep in leu rs beds to 7:00 p.m. ET heir him 19.30, saying that it feels good to have adult time. We do not sleep later than 21h030 but I just found my boyfriend me!
We had a party of neighbors this weekend. What fun! We landed in a neighborhood dream. Our neighbors are great and we spend great time together. We made an evening of board games. We lie all children and FUN TIME!!
We begin our planned summer vacation, we leave with a couple of friends who have 4 children, then we have 7 children 4 adults. We feel good with this couple, nothing is complicated, they are REAL! In short I feel will be of great holiday. I also feel that for the heir to go on holiday with them will be more enjoyable. They have a son younger than 6 months of the heir and a daughter who is 6 months older than the twins, so what a great gang. It does not make much of the road, with the brats we do not want to trip in miles chialage and impatience. In a few years we will go further, but all we want is a good time with our three children we have so desired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment