Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Several Female Doctor Penis

Rabbit mystical (3)



Rabbit mystical


by Lucien Suel

3





Laura helped me without saying a word. I was sweating
like a navvy. The night fell with
slow. I inhaled the scent Elysian
Laure, leaning against the back, knees
savvy Wall limed. I had the horror
disgust of the world uses. Noise
an automobile engine crossed our
meditation. "Your strength is in their
silence." I always ground.

The pieces do not fit. Throat
dry, cottony, tight, stiff neck,
aspired to purity, fearing just
sensory treason. In fact, any
defense's argument was based
on the presence and absence of fair
virgins. The rabbit was convincing
when I spoke in stirring its beak
quietly. I had cracked the secret
the novice. no vice! I leaned of
my good hand arm of the chair while
lifting my butt and so
balanced, I got up, muscles and soft
trembling thighs. Ears and palms
facing the door, a sharp sword
pain in my heart, I waited.

The engine gasped and fell silent. The key
turned in the lock. The door yawned
slowly on oil pure and gentle
steel hinges. The fresh face of Laura
paled. Through the door of the chapel, a
white-gloved hand threw a package into
the floor still smeared with blood.

For three hours, the door closed,
in the dark night, sitting with Laura
to my right, I caught the pack,
the strange heat and blue luminescence
and orange which emanated. Abandoned on
the floor, between the portal and the altar
decommissioned, the parcel had a whiff of
spiritual death. Laure kneaded without
stops my ball right through the bag
jute that covered my knees. We
could see through the plaster chipped
the vaulted ceiling, a dreamlike movement
gray clouds pushed by a strong wind
west. All came to nothing. I
had to act. Sisal twine knotted
cross attracted me. Laura stopped me
mix. I was curious as a young
child who finds the world of ants,
under a stone in the wild garden
good rabbit. Crawling on the floor in
rejecting my visit agglomerates
chalky, I approached humbly
Gift beaming. Again, I was sweating.
to follow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment