Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Front License Plate Honda Civic

Back to School

's it ... I'm back
I started to catch up: 5h finance this morning ... Louse louse louse ...
Fortunately we had the honor of having a great meal provided by the school to a restaurant on campus (fork and knife entered, fork and knife dish, fork and cheese knife and spoon dessert!) with red wine, water bottles and flat glass used to fork a server ... If it is not the class!

Well, then input any smooth (mouaaaais, that's it ... lying to 1am, woke up at 6.30am, 2am in the Paris car = big stress for me , returned home to 21h)

Apart from that, I'm sorry for not posting too much right now, but obviously I accumulate the crap, just like I was super sticky, so I not had time to post.
And the next 5 days will be very, very responsible ("strong" as they say in the North), I think the communication will be tough. BUT everything should return to normal next week.
My schedule this week:
- tomorrow from 9am seminar at HEC at 19h: presence notably Jacques Attali (ui, I think I understand why we pay too dearly for the year)
-Friday morning 8:30 am: to the prefecture to redo my registration papers and then then train to Rouen to finish my moving boxes
-Friday after-m 17:30: Ben picks me up in a van, we loaded and left for Paris
-Friday: Moving in the apartment of the parents
-Saturday morning departure for the North, arrived at noon, with lunch Ben's parents and then loading the van to move Ben to Nancy, then departure for Nancy.
-Sunday: almost quiet day, so end of writing my internship report to print on Monday at the school.

....
....
....

good, I'll go to bed, it's late and I drive a lot tomorrow.
A plus on the bus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment