Saturday, September 13, 2008

Will A Queen Mattress Fit In A Cargo Van

POISSEUH

So, as I have told you before, now I'm very sticky.

The proof

yesterday morning, I woke up slowly, I tell myself that eventually I will go to the prefecture that next week (I have 15 days to change my car registration) I prefer to take my time for my train to Rouen.
I'm leaving my house at 10:20, I arrived at the station at 10h 45 to take my train ticket that leaves at 10:51 and there, what do I see? I forgot my checkbook and my CB in my other purse .... Nevermind, I go home (yes, because if I paid my ticket deferred, it cost me 63euros instead of 10 ...), I leave the subway, I'm shit on by a pigeon on my any own skirts ...
Nevermind, I get home I take my payment, I arrive at the station, I buy my ticket, I enter the train, what do I hear? "A concern about a freight train in the station of Mantes-la-Jolie compels us to remain at the station for an undetermined duration ... "
Nevermind, I expect, it starts, you get 1/2h late it rains. ...
Nevermind, I'm starting to get what I can from my little apartment in the attic for that one simply has to load the truck when Ben arrives at 17h, loading the truck, we arrived in Paris, no place to park , the truck is too big ... Ahhhh, but Otherwise, I had a PV (ok, ok it's my fault, I just pay my parking, but I'm sure it's my bad luck that made the first day I do not pay my parking pass the police ...)

Anyway, no big deal, I ended up moving everything is at home in my room and I'll try to take pictures of my room step by step painting!

u ^ Good weekend to you loulous

And just for you a lil picture of me exclusively (I put a little dress pink salmon, a little summer, and in fact it's too ugly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment