Thursday, September 4, 2008

Descargar Peliculas Incesto

no, I'm not dead ...

... only I was looking for with the energy of despair , a car I like.
Since my parents are not in France is of course my Ben's family is stuck in it.
We saw several cars, the 205 of 1994 which is a real trash compared to my n'homme that is a party six months in Africa and crossed the desert with his 1987 and it too good but really too expensive ...
I finally adapted under Testing , Belt allocatio n, etc. ... words that I did not know before!

And for all you say, yesterday crying fit in the parking lot of Castorama because nothing completely corresponded to my expectations, but as my father told me ... "It is time to choose, you will not find exactly the car of your dreams, unless you buy a new one ..."
So last night (while it's Ben's birthday) we start at 18.30 to go see another (but not a 205 for the shot), just our favorite poker!
...
...
...
...
return to 21h: with the keys and papers of a car!


AND EXCLUSIVE TO YOU THIS MORNING ...



YOU WILL BE ABLE :
1 - see me in pajamas at 11:45
2 - see my beautiful ch'tiote car (yes, this because I bought a real ch'ti mi)
3 - see a little piece of my man's house, red brick with green shutters
4 - see my ugly legs (yes, ok, I Quit!)



Good and if not also very good recipe I made yesterday for Ben's birthday.

entry: Two salmon tartar, even better than the first time.
dish: grilled king prawns with rice "coconut"

for coconut rice: Sauté in a skillet almonds slim design, crushed cashews.
Then put them in a casserole with rice, grated coconut, water and coconut milk (for a dose of rice, put the same water and even coconut milk) A boil
, turn heat to low, watch that it does not stick, and when there are almost no liquid, remove from heat and let it finish cooking stew.

was TOO GOOD this little sweet and sour mix. If you are motivated
(Like me yesterday), put the rice in ptits ramekins to give a round shape, turn the plate and make the prawns in a circle around it, or if they are beheaded in rice planting.

Voili, voilou, news coming soon .

Bécot to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment