Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Urban Legend About Nose Itching

POISSEUH 2 - THE RETURN

MOUah ah ah ah ah ah

I'm going to the antenna of the Prefecture of the 14th (10min Vélib) to register my lil car.
"No, ma'am, I'm sorry but your documents are not enough to justify the fact that you live with your parents, we need the ID of your parents'

Me: "euhhhh, but my parents are expatriates ... And I do not understand, here is the tax shelter of my father, my proof of birth to prove that I am his daughter ... "

She: "Yes, but we need a document with your name to this address"

Me: "But I don ' t have, it's been 3 years that I no longer live with my parents ... "

She: "I'm sorry, but I can not do anything else"

Me: Arghhhh

Back to home then back to the Vélib Prefecture Vélib.

Me, proud air, "that's it, I have all my papers"

She: "OK, So ... "she types on her computer codes, look at me in despair and said" I think it will not please you ... "

Me: "WHAT?" (After the gimbal and Co. ...)

She: "There is a bailiff's decision on this car, it is not allowed to be sold! Did you ask for a certificate of non pledge?"

Me: "ho, ho I asked for a certificate of non-pledge, it is there, dated August 27, I bought the car on September 3"

She: "The decision to usher dated August 29, I'm really sorry, I can not do card gray "

Me:" SAAAAALE, but it means I am unable to map residential So I'm going to continue to pay me 11euros PV instead of pay for parking at 10 ... While with the residential map is 0.5 euros per day ... "

Me:" Give me a rope please "

...
...
...

I go home and ANOTHER PV, A!
Such a lucky girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment