Friday, September 3, 2010

Betula Licensed By Birkenstock




is not nice but my boyfriend and I have not understand those who find it hard with one baby. We talk a few times when we're both standing in the middle of the night to give the drink to our coconuts. It seems to me that one for us it smells ease. We never had a single baby born at a time (being the heir has reached 11 months) but it seems that there is one. Sometimes I think Caro Smith has a radio which had a triple and I say PHEW! Children have always ben a kit just a parent. It is on that we are adapting but at the same time it seems sometimes we do not take advantage of our babies. I guess things will be different when they are older and smaller than the routine is well established.

They grow up before our eyes. It's easier to take them in our arms, they look less like a porcelain doll. Their eyes were watching us and we feel they know we're here. Mathias has always had difficulty falling asleep, may be gases, it is not too clear. My mother found that he sleeps better on the side, then finished on the back and not to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment