Friday, September 17, 2010

Imagenes De Playas De Hollywood Florida

home alone


And here is my first week without Daddy is made. I must say that my mother came three days, a friend on Thursday and Friday. I'm still pretty proud of myself. No stress of being alone with the twins as I went to Laurier with them alone! I feel pretty proud to walk with my basket full of babies, people stop me all the time, but that's okay is my little side feature, HIHIHIHIHI.


Our heir is a much better day care, I do think having resumed his routine makes a world of good. There is a lot more pleasant evenings at home. It takes great time with him and Life moves slowly to 5. The young have a little routine that helps a lot I think. Mathias is rendered and has 13livres Raphi has 12 books (birth weight of 7.2 and 6.7) is to see how it derailed grow quickly. I separate bed this weekend. They say to put the twins together until 4 months, but I is not finished! When he wakes up crying and agitated when the other staff back in bed for two. If this causes a problem long term I would pay to their psy 18.


I think slowly Baptism. I have no taste for a simple celebration. I would like to make a celebration of life, but especially of family success. Our nest is different but we have our nest and we love it. I wish we celebrated the success of our project to have more than one child despite our statue of infertile couples. It does not christening this fall for many reasons, will probably be in June 2011. I already have several ideas of how I see this day. I know that people will maybe find that I do it big, but it's really a party has a double meaning for me. I also want the priest to have the words to our heirs. Today with the arrival of twins I can confirm to the whole world that our children we wore them or not, love that their door was no difference. If I hear someone tell me that our heir is not our son I leave my life. It is we who fly the nose, which MOTR its colors, the consolation is that he comes to us when he has trouble or just want to have juice ......... . if it's not what being a mom and a dad to someone I wonder what is it? In short, a baptism as a celebration and a successful project which has taken six years to complete. Because I will never forget the suffering of the years we had him wanting a family, never.



0 comments:

Post a Comment