Monday, September 20, 2010

Red Capillaries In Eyes

7 years

September 20, 2003 I said yes I will, and I always want. We were different 7 years ago, younger, not knowing what were our plans for our marriage, our future, our destiny, our joys and our sorrows. These are our wedding wool cute. This morning he offered me a beautiful scarf mittens and a nice touch. In his words of love card he wrote me that it knit family. C, is exactly right. We do not knit a sweater in two hours, it takes time and patience. I am proud of what we become, a couple with respect and trying not to forget our three treasures ..... are preparing a ti-trip to New York in May 2011! To be continued .......
The twins will be two months tomorrow, it flies anyway. They have 6 more pounds each and me 50 pounds lighter hihihihihi. The routine is better it feels good. The nights are starting to be less short and the twins more awake.
I wish we still beautiful years with our family and our cozy nest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment