Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How Many Calories Is A Barbecue Sandwich

three + two

Today I am went shopping with my mother. We stopped at a shop to try some clothes. While my mother tried a sweater I speak with the seller. It must be 21 years wholesale max, a beautiful blonde with blue eyes. Say I'm a MRS is a side. She did not speak of twins, a rarity. In three hours of shopping people have made 27 comments, it is not practical jokes! So I continue on the commission. She finally asked the age of the babies, two months. She tells me I am a threesomes ........ WOW just look at her I see has already scuppered all men, seeing the three girls together. They are identical besides, something very rare. My mother continues to try on clothes. When the salesperson comes back she said
-Want to know the best?
-Avoye so.
-My boyfriend is a twin !!!!!!!!!!!
is still pretty hot all this! She really impressed me. All clerks we met we talked about it juju, it does not speak to me. For her it was nothing of juju. She told me stories of identical triplets, go to the other reviews, the silly boyfriend ..... the other thing that mine will not never do they are so physically different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment