Friday, November 5, 2010

Dawn Simulator Alarm Clock, Jr

Too fast!

They visited three months I hood time passes too quickly. As I know it's my last holiday I think it goes fast and I do not want to miss anything ......... three months!

also grown from our eye has seen. He has three years and speaks as ever. We made comments and explains things, unbelievable!
Our
Raphi has a new admirer, Florence our neighbor across the street. She came to dinner last weekend and she did not let go. She gave him Bizous, super CUTE! She has these eyes that the child is incredible. When I look at my mini-Mourning does not have girls ....... for BARBIES. But j'aurias may have been a little girl who does not like AC, then I could not spoil me. When I go to Toys Rus is still my favorite row beards. I do not like dolls but BARBIES WOW! I feel like me just to buy my little neighbors who visit me, it's not funny enh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment