Friday, November 12, 2010

Best Range Finder Reviewsdeer Hunting

MMMmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And so we started cereal this morning. My Dr. found that babies eat too often and take a lot of milk every day, then eat!
Mathias He was immediately understood how it worked a spoon in his mouth, but Raphael is a challenge, ca spring all the time. By cons is much better tonight. This is a new phase in the life of my coconuts. They will have four months on November 21, it goes fast! At Christmas they will have 5 months and still be different. They're constantly make beautiful smiles, they are worshiped.
My boyfriend told me how beautiful noon. "We saw a great challenge my girlfriend" he's right, but as he says without help there as well not happen. Our heir goes well too, as it grows so fast I think it just happened among us. It is a bit in rivalry with Sebastian for me, he says he is my boyfriend, he's my boyfriend, CUTE! He wants to sleep in the place of dad and take his place at table. I love this little three years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment