Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cnet Cn200 Pro Driver

so there ....

...
already HOW DO I HAVE TO MISS THE SPECIAL buggery COMMS ANA IN YESTERDAY??
dammit I was in my moving boxes ** m of ...
FAICH '...

In addition, everyone was there : Ninis, Mann, Skiloo, Camille and even Gomar ...

Am no too!

And if not, just to tell you: it's too much of a Margaux sigh, she put me in his "studs web root" but not to link them to come see me in a swimsuit! If it is not the class!

And also, frankly, all of you, yes you! that is required as I return to Paris very soon we will make a real girl's night (+ Skiloo if he insists ...;-)

Come on, I'll go print my internship report.

And if not, I'm hot for buggery comms next week. But not all day because otherwise my husband will take me for a dirty geek!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment