Monday, August 25, 2008

If You Have Herpes Can You Kiss A Toddler

Bad Mood

This morning, I'm in a bad mood.
not ask me why ... I know! I am not well, bland and then a little tired of everything ...

What to do?


1 - Ask my boss finished my internship on Friday rather than in 10 days ... At the same time I almost finished everything I had to do ...
2 - Doing abs while watching Friends tonight to avoid having the impression that a week without abs = belly sluggish ...
3 - Book train tickets for the month of September (yes, yes, it can be projected, to move) ...
4 - Book a flight to Morocco in October.
5 - Take your troubles patiently to see Ben before Friday at 7:44 p.m. ...
6 - Start watching everything I need for my future room in 1 month.
7 - Think things gay (Hard drive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment