Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is Akiba Online Down?

Is it hard switcher??

The answer is NO. (Switch is to move from PC to Mac for those who could not like me 3 weeks ago)

Récapipitulatif (oh oh grosseuh blagueuh ... But she has pee): Two weeks ago j I bought a MacBook ... As I said, spent surpraïze the new toy and Co. I really liked the machine too.
Contrary to what I feared, the adaptation is very simple, you get straight to the "functioning mac ".
But I had to give my mac to my dad that Sunday for the VAT refund at the airport and he took with him to Morocco (my mom has to bring me next week She returned to France) so this week on PC back at work went well last night but when I turned on my laptop, I had already taken the reflexes on the TouchPad including Mac and windows. .. it was too crazy ... I felt totally stuck with my laptop as if it was really quite old, while slow and rotten (well ok, he is 3 years old, so it is on that compared to Current laptop must be rotten all way ... but still).

Review: Bring back my mom ...


NB: as Margaux requested, and if we would all take a turd on the blog Ana

0 comments:

Post a Comment