Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oil Drain Plug On 2010 Xterra

Small Corn recipes

rahhhh everyone believes it is only my love that dirties BUT this is wrong!
It is also too good dishes.
Hence recipe (for two)

beef tartare with a homemade mashed potatoes also ... :

300g (400 if you have time for any cut in thin strips, already 300 it took me 35 min) of fresh beef
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp capers
3 tbsp of BBQ sauce (yes, we did not find Worcestershire sauce and is almost the same thing)
1 / 2 onion chopped very fine
2 egg yolks
Either you have a butcher who chops the fresh meat you before you, or you cut it into thin slices like me ... In any case, it was very good, as the restaurant!

For the puree: potatoes (400g) of cream, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper ... (A little grated cheese for those who love)

And last night I had the right to a hot chocolate TRUE ... How will you say it TRUE??
TRUE because was real chocolate, real darling that he made himself in Africa! And yeah, if it is not class this?? He left cocoa beans yesterday and I had chocolate powder!

Bon otherwise, other than that, I still have the job pressure issue, but I'm FINALLY greater presence on the blogosphere!

And ENJOY MacBook (long live the beer too ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment