Friday, August 22, 2008

Round Table Seating Chart Template For Wedding

Post Friday

More than 2 weeks and it's over ....

Well then, I already wanted to say, the salmon tartar (two salmon) is good too!
The week ends with my Ben slowly but surely, that's why I extend our time together by going to his parents tonight. We start from Rouen in the middle of the afternoon drive.
Besides talking about car, I'll see 2 / 3 this weekend, it would be nice if I buy one next week. What? How? ahead, but she buys a car like that without even asking any questions?? Besides, why do-it needs a car while in one month she was again in Paris, eh??

I said, it's been two months since I'm looking for a car, I feels the market, I watch a little while what happens to buy a return from my man the end of August. Yes, because my dear and loving father, who lives in Morocco, told me clearly that he could not deal with me ... Hence, turning to another man in my life : BEN.
Review: i want a 205 to buy in North (205 because indestructible, and then because Ben has one and I like this car ...)
Now, why me, sustainable development manager in future, I want to pollute more the planet by buying a car?? Just because HEC, the "best" school of business and management in Europe (according to the Financial Times), where grade costing 7,500 euros in high school and double Masters (yes, yes, I do ...) is not to be blasted in Paris itself, but Jouy-en-Josas or the-ass-hole-of-the-world and that to go by public transport from home must take a subway, bus and 1 2 RER, ie 2h transport .... instead of 1/2h drive ...

So this weekend u ^ I'm going to see cars with Ben, Ben which, incidentally, is really a love love that I prepared for lunch plates too beautiful, too well prepared, too good, too, does the dishes, cleaning, and in addition supports my dirty pig character that I have this week, I do not know why ...

Oh, and if not this morning, I soaked in the rain ... Reniala ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment