Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nutrition Facts For Homemade Pizza

the loulous

As you could understand it yesterday, I'm super jaded at the moment ...
Y has moments like that where you know you're going well, we understand why ...

Anyway what's on it since the beginning of August the sun plays hide and seek with us ... he's like he is there and the next day ... and bin it is gone again! I'm sure that helps with depression. My little body he needs the calories on its skin ...

I also realize that it's been out since 1 month I do not write post really funny but that stuff about my life (m **) in Rouen.
You have not tired sometimes?

is why I am proposing today, once will not hurt, you just tell me what you liked (i) ez well on this blog, and if you find you too he is a little void for some time.
And if everyone is motivated, you may be able to reach 1000 comments today, since we did not really make the shindig yesterday aprèm ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment