Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sample Church Welcome For Service

Reunions OR how annoying it is even Peper just returned ... So

So! If
, but if, of course that if you want to know what happened my reunion with Ben ...

Mooo not I'm not going to show, no sex on this blog! By
cons which is hyper-super awesome for a girl like me who has spent the last 6 months alone, that her man to come for her to work at noon, the apartment is tidy when she returns, that the food is prepared when she returns, she is entitled to full of tenderness and affection, she feels too well what!

To answer you, Ninis, of course not, I will not abandon you at the end of my internship, it goes well I have to relax during my school days, or even at night!

And if not, ENJOY MY NEW COMPUTER (it is too much, too much class, too fast, too quiet ... a new toy as well ... we love it)

If I could not write you article a bit better today because I had a job, yes, yes you Naturally, THE WORK! Big pressure ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment