Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Natuzzi Leather Sofa Care And Cleaning

I must do you part ...

... several observations that I have done last night:

- sustainable development it can hurt.

Explanation: I m'épile the gams listening to music last night and I'm like "oh hey, I only put NRJ HIT ..." and there I came across a clip by title Wash is My World, I say "dammit it's kind of too phew! They even videos on it" so I watch the clip carefully and what do I see?? ..................
................
................
................
5 girls, half naked , t-shirt Ultra Tight which bears the inscription WMW (for Wash My World I guess) doing what ??????? (And that's where you'll be able to giggle stupidly)
1 - take a broom and dance to it as if they were doing a strip tease
2 - take a rag and clean "sensually " a utility pole
3 - to take a bird filled with tar and put it in the washing machine so that it appears as a dove
4 - vacuuming on the beach ... .

Yes, this is totally true , my eyes open, staring, like Martha when she sees Laurence lick the body of Shawn in Temptation Island ... (What reference!)

first finding : ridicule does not kill!

- Rouen in fact is not reserved to a city over 25 years


Explanations : last night I come home from work and quietly what do I see?? Young the mule, in tight pants, t-shirt and pink neon lights on the laptop Justice tectonik the dance on the Old Market Square are back! THEY ARE BACK
!
I continue my way and I see a lot of young guys trying to smooch , all with their little bronzed sneakers as he makes the weather more gray-you-die .
And then I realize that in fact the school holidays are finished soon! I realize that my living clock (for the record, go read it ) will again starting from next Monday (and what a pity I am no longer here ...)

second finding: is soon back to school!

- Some men still believe they can dredge whispering a sentence in a cafe


Explanation: This morning I walk quietly to go to work and what do I ??
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
"beauty is not fleeting miss"

third constation : What is the point?? Your stupidity is it ephemeral, it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment