Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can Benzonatate 100mg Get You High

mystic (5)



Rabbit mystical


by Lucien Suel

5






Invisibles at regular intervals, a
thumb and index shook me hard
neck. Sitting in the grass lactiferous,
I was in the grip of a bitter dismay.

My vision unfolds. I contemplated
inside and outside the space
my action and the engine thereof. I
looks into my bowels
exciting, sliding down pipes
congested mood, setting the brightness of
sudden axonal connections, to slip
the shadow of a hose bubbling gas.

At the same time, I was watching
the slow creep of a snail on
mud that covered my right leg. The
snail had to suffer the whims
childish a fan of brands, hideous
sad ucéen, who had methodically
abominably and carefully chipped
shell. The cluster of viscera naked
followed him all trembling. Moisture
slobbery mingled with crust
land and blood is all crackled
gently on my bare knee. Bottom
intimate of my channels, my inner eye
finally ascended. I found a vision
simple. Apart from the snail oozing
I was alone in the landscape stuporous.

The moisture of the green grass came
in the bottom of my pants. I felt
again foreign pressure
of these fingers on my neck. I realized
suddenly as they had pinched
origin inside my skull. A
indescribable feeling Estoque my mind.

The snail continued his pilgrimage.

Its retractable horns crept into
groping in the notch that the wind
raised between the skin of my thigh and
the torn fabric of my pants. I do
remembered as the moment before
swallowing, while I watched,
fascinated the rabbit's foot dragging in
the bodice of Laura. My mother received
human syllable. And mind exploded
in a torrential outpouring. Among
bursts of memories, I spotted the
clawed hand of Laure skinning my
cladding, tore the fabric, traced
parallel lines, range red
epidermal thickness. I was screaming these
neumes bloody galloped out of the
chapel, his head burning, under the sky
moving and dark. A Barbed wire
tensed to my ankle. The stud y
planted his stinger again. After
rye, scrap. I returned
in my own body. I read all
lines backwards. The acid corroded
connections. Foaming, I cowered.

Almost mechanically, hitting the flat
palm, my thigh, j'écrabouillai,
through the fabric, the crippled beast
flattens with a warm flow in
darkness textile and hairy. I lifted
eyes to the sky rosissait. A
huge cloud stood out against the light
in the cold dawn. His appearance rabbit
instantly appeared to me as a sign
obvious tooth pin Cure earlier. Laure
tattooed me. The sun would dry
juice snail, land and blood.
to follow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment