Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Number Lock The Bag

Rabbit mystical (8)

The mystical rabbit



by Lucien Suel

8





The desert surrounds us. The quandguru
tape drive was spinning
back. His tail drew a furrow in the sand
. He walked away with the sound of shrill
engine. I could not believe my ears
: Doppler
worked upside down and the simple knowledge that I
on terrestrial locomotion
of macropods appeared to become
illusions. These aberrations
amazing physics and zoology mixed
me into perplexity. All
Suddenly I felt a caress wet
hot on my face. The runny nose
a cow leaned toward me. I
hands overlaid on the figure, as
to protect myself from sudden radiation
the sun, to spread the sticky threads
bovine saliva that the muzzle of the animal
stretched between us. The din of the engine
now added, armada
winged, the lisp sinus in a cloud of flies
gray. I finally understood.

The plot of drooling, chain embroidery
air, combined, were a picture of the
Maya . I woke up, I tore the silk
virtual. The cow moved away from me,
causing its Brownian halo. Bone
my neck was still painful. The
dismantled crate lying at the foot of the wall behind
a drama which had
may have been played during my absence .

So that was the start of the car
mysterious dream in which I had ripped
Raven. That the kangaroo does not
engine, sure enough! And reversal
the Doppler effect was explained thus:
car had to turn back to
the entrance to the chapel and my ear
still dizzy, n 'was perceived noise
engine when the car after
passing the creek was restored,
engine growling, to me, vanished
grass, warmed by the breath of the cow
merciful. I found
all my senses, all my senses. The sound
was only a faint hum.

I move me towards the entrance.

What would I find inside? I
kept in mind the vision before
fall, almost naked in front of Laura
quivering lips of the giant rabbit.

I picked up a bottle in the grass.

was a real bottle of beer in brown glass
. It was empty and closed
by a cap of white porcelain
half chipped. The rubber stamp
was cracked all around. Seen
from inside the bottle, it will
the appearance of a reddish iris shaking
whiteness of the pupil. I assured well
the neck in my hand, taking my
advanced. Arriving at the gate, I pushed
gently from my hand to open the door
my right. Quietly, I slipped into
falling face down in the half-opening
diaphragmed. Glued to the wall of the chapel
, I let my eyes accustom
the dark room. I finally see the back
Laura White appeared to be
kneeling before the dais of the altar.

Rabbit was invisible. Yet a
smell mixed with urine and incense
vibrated in the air. The wire frame
iron capsule hurt my palm, so I
kneading the neck. Suddenly he
there was a sound of galloping to my left.

From behind a pile of broken kneeler,
I saw arise the Flemish Giant. In
fabulous jumps, he rushed towards Laura.

to follow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment