Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pokemon Guild Emblems



It seems that all our children are gaining independence from the parties. Our great dresses and undresses increasingly all alone and believe it or not he has begun to be clean. And yes! We are so happy it's unbelievable. Let's 3 ½ years he began to be time. Then we have three in diapers! We

"whose" babies to do their nights. They drink to 10:30 p.m. ET gonna at 6h00 the next day. There are mornings that we have surprises like this morning it has been 6:45. We really feel that our family life is less chaos that a few months ago. This week I saw the shop of small babies 2 months max, phew that mine went great. Today I find that time passes too quickly, I know it's my last leave, so it seems like I always have a bitter taste of each passing month.

My friend who also expects twins is hospitalized. It does something to me inside. We were so stressed when pregnant with twins, we are often told how much is a high risk pregnancy our heart of anguish mom already has for the little dears now we know they are a team. Today I say: they are a team just gonna be okay. It is made to 34 weeks while my heart is reassured. At 28 weeks it would have been different but at 34 it is much faster. My fieux came into the world is 31 weeks and is a champion. I can not wait to see her, I gotta go Friday.

in a year is somewhere in the south! So what? I must find projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment