Monday, February 14, 2011

Get Rid Of Ulcers On Gums

spring flowers ... our love ... The letter

I read the letter from Valentine to Valentine ... a missive smelling spring flowers ....

Our love is like a flower bouquet ... each is inscribed in my memory ... the Spring in our fervor to your face like an angel ...

Our love is the wood thrush flower .... you are the daisy and playful children's thinking ... my whole soul is turned towards you in return ...

Our love will turn into periwinkle sports ... we gathered around the freshness of our youth reborn ... you're my tit ...

Our love exploding in his day and he cries like a primrose happiness ... of the beautiful season that we expect entwined .... just listen to my song ...

Love Tonight ... will be hot!


hebergeur image

0 comments:

Post a Comment