Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Do They Do Bunionette Surgery

mystical (7) Draw a gardener



Rabbit mystical


by Lucien Suel

7






Inevitably, the base of my crate
has begun to slide in the grass medium.

My arms have churned the air. I fell.

My neck was first to touch the ground.

At the Height of my eyes, raven black flash
glimpsed at my
fall, established the topography of the
scene: still a mammal, bare arms
Cross, open thighs and smeared,
belly facing the sky, faint,
head in shards, feet on
broken boards of an empty box.

In the eye of the rooks round, it was me.

By what aberration was I spent
leporid the corvid? What was
the power of this acid with host
I swallowed half? What happens
there in the chapel? Why back
Laura was he naked? Was going to try
the Flemish Giant? Who eats the
leeks? Why does the Jerusalem artichoke is
it muddy? Where am I? The time breaks
my prayer. My stomach is knotted. I am afraid
in my carotid arteries. I fall fast.

I know that under the earth, roots, rhizomes
and tubers
join their fraternity lyric ends.

The master of time leaps through the steppes
spiritual. I see the bag
my protector appointed, a guardian angel
to relax rapid succeeded
skipping bomb astral strobe
of intermittent divine. The marsupial
messenger stops in front of me, sort of a jerk
, a tape from its container
abdominal stirred me in the face, then
back three steps. I see that the
fingertip, gently reintroduced
in the cassette housing and ventral
suddenly, a voice rises from the abyssal bag
ajar: "You do not take care of
legs good rabbit so my
wrath falls on your shoulders. "Thus
So, the rabbit chasing me.
laws and rules joined me. There was that
only one possible explanation
to this reversal of my position.
In the underworld, the community united
Plant groaned a blind
again. My suffering increases. I
fixed the angel who returns to Southern still
the tape in his stomach. The voice goes through me
: "This is my son loved.
With the spirit of the raven, he administers
the desert people. He existed outside of any
chronology. It frustrates any
matter of time. He is the master, the guru
. He alone knows when. "
Here's what I know now. The kangaroo
the crow and the rabbit were the good
surreptitious trinity that threatened my life.

Before joining Laura, it I had to give
response to rodent heteromorphic.

On a strip of kraft paper, remember
a mysterious burden, I tossed
funny message: "body beautiful, body
gutted then painted, wrinkled skin, when
mackerel pot guru of ideas. " I folded
the letter and thrust it into the neck
an empty bottle. The kangaroo took
the girl and slipped it in his wallet.
to follow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment