Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sims 3 Service Initalization Failed

Valentine Valentine

The Valentine will be here as a drug .... ... morning noon and night ...
Follow me all day ... Valentine will be there

I found at the bottom of my memory a letter written by his sweet Valentine Valentin ... of course it was called Valentine not really ... but let me keep her anonymity ... it will ... it will ....

And if I had not met ... where are my thoughts today ...? who I could whisper my love ...? is the calendar ...

And if you did not exist ... what words would come to mind at the mere thought of your name ... how could I forget ...

I see trees ... a castle ... I think of all those times spent together ... the laughter and the looks ... deep ... real fires ...

Let me tell you at this very day I think of you ... my hands will still be there for hugs that will make you shudder and t'extasier ...

Valentine Happy Birthday ... happy birthday Valentin ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment